Mumbai-based Pride Hotel Group is all set to expand into other locations for which it has earmarked Rs 350 crore.
S.P. Jain, Chairman and Managing Director, Pride Hotels Ltd, said the group has presence in Pune, Nagpur, Ahmedabad and Chennai. It has also picked up land in Bangalore for its new venture.
He said the construction of the 105-room hotel is on and would be opened by June 2008. With this, it would be having a room capacity of 438 across all its locations.
Jain said the group would be ramping up its capacity in its existing locations. Pune would be adding up another 43 rooms, Nagpur 73 and Ahmedabad 60. However, Chennai would not be ramped up, as it was a recent acquisition.
The group has also acquired a seven acre land in South Goa for a 100-room resort. It is also looking at locations in Mumbai and Hyderabad. Kotak India Real Estate Fund had recently made an equity investment of Rs 45 crores in Pride Hotel Group. Kotak holds 11 per cent stake in the group and the rest is with the family.
* Ensure top skills in customer care and the highest standards of service – both in style and warmth – in a sophisticated restaurant market; * Recruitment; training and retention of the Front of House Staff; * Manpower planning, scheduling, budgeting and cost control;
* Management of the EPOS system, and the banking of the receipts; * Beverage stock and cost control; * General Maintenance, security and cleaning and all aspects associated with self- standing restaurant; * You will be offered training and development within this professional and expanding restaurant company.
You will need:
* 5 years restaurant managerial experience either in a sophisticated multi - cultural restaurant environment, or in India’s top 5-star hotel or international restaurant group chains; * A passion for hard work and customer service; * The ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy at all times; * A friendly, welcoming personality, with a pride in customer service and …
Salary Range: £19,500 - £21,500 pa + Annual Performance Bonus
* Supervising sections of the restaurant during service to ensure top skills in customer care and the highest standards of service – both in style and warmth within a high volume environment.
* Assisting in the recruitment; training and retention of the Front of House Staff; * Closing the tills in the evenings, and handling the banking of the receipts; * Stock checks; * General Maintenance, security and cleaning; * You will be offered training and development will be offered within this professional and expanding restaurant company.
You will need:
* Preferably 3 years experience as a waiter / waitress and 2 years supervisory experience in busy, high volume restaurants in the UK London experience preferred; * To be able to work in the UK without the Company obtaining a work permit / visa for you; * A passion for hard work and customer servic…
After the successful launch of 'Hampshire Plaza Hotel' in Hyderabad, Hampshire Hotels & Resorts, an International hotel chain having its presence in USA, Canada, UK & Thailand, is poised to open its first luxury brand hotel in Cochin in early 2008.
The company plans to establish its presence in all metros and important cities in India by 2010, and requires professionals with proven track record for its corporate office in Bangalore.
GENERAL MANAGER - MARKETING & SALES GENERAL MANAGER - DEVELOPMENT Seasoned graduates/ MBAs from India/ abroad with relevant experience in hospitality/ service industry, preferably in once of the metros in India or overseas. Selected candidates will be responsible for achieving agreed results/ objectives in their respective functions. He/ She must have a deep understanding of the dynamics of the industry and emerging market trends. Candidates willing to join immediately will be preferred. Age below 40 years. The company is an equal opportunity …