India's leading retailer that operates multiple retail formats in both the value and lifestyle segment of the Indian consumer marker.
Headquartered in Mumbai (Bombay), the company operates over 5 million square feet of retail space, has over 450 stores across 40 cities in India and employs over 18,000 people
The candidate will have to cater to the learning and development
requirements, by appropriate identification of training needs, designing
training modules and executing the same.
1. To identify all behavioral and technical training needs of employees and make recommendations to departmental heads and develop departmental training plans.
2. Preparation of budget for training and Development activity.
3. Preparation of Training Calendar.
4. Develop a system to measure training effectiveness. ROI of the training
function must be measured and evaluated.
5. Implementing training policies and monitoring and taking corrective actions
Contact| Divya Gopal| 080 - 41715674
More Training Jobs..
Latest 5 Stories on www.hospemag.com
Latest 5 Stories on www.myairlinecareer.com
Latest 5 Success Tips from the Coach
Latest 5 Daily Diversions