1. To oversee entire Operations of all service departments.
2. Provide strategic direction to departmental Heads on an ongoing basis.
3. Monitor key Business Accounts and provide all operational support.
4. Conduct periodic review along with Departmental Heads.
5. Optimize operational efficiencies and achieve higher productivity.
6. Finalize operational budgets and monitor the same.
7. Undertake cost saving measures within operational areas.
8. Provide support to the Directors in formulation of operational/ Projects strategies and the review of the same from time to time.
9. Conduct Operational Audits to sustain and enhance effectiveness of all services.
10. Achieve organic growth by maintaining customer delight on service quality.
11. Achieve Economies of Scale to bring down cost.
12. Create new revenue opportunities and enhance value proposition to the end customer.
13. Play a pivotal role towards the business growth and align with the other functional heads so as to achieve operational synergies within the organization.
14. Liasoning with Govt. deptts. For licensing and other matters.
15. To review periodically pricing policy
Essentially Degree/ Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology from
Reputed National/ International Institute with minimum five years experience
as a General Manager of a reputed 4/5 Star Hotel/ Resort, Preferably from
Chain of Hotels. A matured personality in early forties with a go-getter
attitude, strong business acumen, ability to recruit, train and retain
staff shall be preferred. Free family accommodation shall be provided in the
Resort premises. Remuneration shall be at par with industry norms.
Apply with strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with two
references from industry with their contact noss, your scanned photograph and
present & expected CTC.
For personal interaction call Subodh on 98508-45565.
13/15, Village Pangoli, Thakurwadi, Off Tungarli Lake,
Lonavala – 410401. Maharashtra. India.
Tel: +912114 – 326 556 / 326 557 / 329 833
For more information log on to http://www.upperdeckresort.com