In the wake of the attacks in Mumbai, what do you think hotels should now do?
Think about processes, products, technology, intelligence sharing, staff training, emergency response teams, or anything else that you think would help.
Some ideas/suggestions/humble requests from me...
1. X-Ray machines
2. Sniffer dogs
3. Fire drills with guests
4. Prominent display of EXIT signs
5. Leaving egress areas unoccupied (stop stacking banquet chairs there!)
6. National/International ID bank - online. We should be able to determine online at reception if the ID presented is genuine.
7. Compulsory ID verification.
8. Do Not Disturbs restricted to a maximum of 24 hours
I am sure you can add more...
▼ Reply to This