A classical sophistication and inimitable refinements. Diners can choose to eat alfresco where the views over the Resort and its waterways are stunning. Inside, Segreto exudes warmth, elegance and refined good taste. Ideal for special occasions, Segreto promises to reward diners with a discovery of enigmatical qualities.
story continues below>>
Working as an Outlet Manager you will be responsible for managing and developing business levels in the Outlet, maintaining the profit and loss account and training and developing team members.
Your duties will include:
• Strengthening guest relations and increasing guest loyalty;
• Guiding, leading and assisting in improving innovation, consistency and quality in the Outlet;
• Ensuring that the guests needs are adequately catered for;
• Increasing the productivity of the team and fostering an engaged and focussed environment;
• Handling administrative duties including reporting as well as implementing systems and procedures.
To move into this position you will bring at least 2 years of Food and Beverage industry experience gained in a supervisory position. You will be competent in using Microsoft Office as well as various cashiering systems. Ideally you will have experience gained within a luxury 5* establishment in addition to experience managing a culturally diverse team. Along with your advanced people skills you will be fluent in Italian and hold a Hotel or Hospitality Degree.
In order to ensure that your application is received by the appropriate Hiring Manager, kindly submit your application on-line via the website.
To express your interest in the above opportunities, please follow the links below:
Segreto Outlet Manager