you will work under the general guidance of the Executive Chef and within the limits of InterContinental Hotels Group policies and procedures, is responsible for total maintenance and sanitation in all food production service areas. Control storeroom orders and issue all china, silver and glass. Ensure all food and beverage outlets have sufficient equipment to perform adequately.Adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Responsibilities of this role include:
* Manage the receipt and storage of kitchen goods.
* Oversee the cleaning of the premises.
* Oversee the removal of waste.
* Oversee the handling of kitchen linen.
* Maintain a hygienic kitchen.
* Clean the kitchen equipment.
* Control and analyze costs, breakage, quality of support provided to other sections, condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment and guest satisfaction.
* Handle administrative work and keep up-dated files.
* Implement and maintain HACCP standards and guidelines.
Click here to know more & apply>
Search for Jobs using this special search engine.
It only searches sites that list hotel & restaurant jobs