Key Responsibilities are as follows:
• To ensure a professional and profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel.
• To oversee the whole F&B operations.
• To oversee the whole hotel operation when General Manager is away.
• With the hotel training manager, identify training needs and develop and deliver the required training for department employees to meet the needs of the business.
• Support the training of Departmental Trainers to continue to improve hotel service levels, and implement a daily departmental training program.
• To achieve departmental budget goals by maintaining profits through increased sales revenue and the efficient cost expenditure.
• To accurately forecast business demands to ensure efficient staffing & food production.
• To work with hotel management to develop & execute plans and actions for the marketing of the outlet.
• To be responsible for the execution of all Associate reviews and employee reviews
• To train managers and supervisors in effective “coaching and counseling” and the correct process of progressive discipline
• To be responsible for maintaining outlet safety and sanitation standards at all times.
• Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
The Ideal Candidate should have at least 3 years experience as a Director of Food Beverage. Candidate with 5* Game Lodge Hotel experience is preferred. Must be matured, team player and must possess excellent management skills.
On offer is a salary between AED 13,000 – 16,000 per month, tax free, plus accommodation, meals, medical insurance and annual flight tickets.
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org