Location: Midlands and South England, United Kingdom
Skin care company offers excellent package and training.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the EU may apply.
To apply for this position please click APPLY NOW below.
Global Recruitment for Spa, Beauty and Fitness Professionals.
Matching online CVs with jobs.
click here to apply
Search for Sales & Marketing Jobs with Mandarin Oriental, Click here>
Due to continual development and growth of our teams we require an Assistant Regional Manager, Central Region.
Bannatyne health clubs are the largest independently owned health club operator in the UK, offering state of the art facilities in 61 convenient locations to over 180,000 members.
Working for the company is much more than just a job; dedicated to their members, the company employs people who are passionate about the business.
• To assist the Central Regional Manager in co-ordinating the regions business plans.
• Ensuring that the Clubs meet their sales targets, liaise closely with the Regional & General Managers to ensure planned sales activity maximizes all revenue opportunities.
• Assist in maintaining an effective control of revenue and expenditure against targets to achieve optimum financial efficiency.
• Communicate performance standards and expectations with direct reports, in a way that motivates the General Managers and their teams.
• Ensure General Managers adhere to peoples policies and practices in accordance with current employment legislation.
Our ideal candidate will have Strong leadership, multi-site senior management experience and preferably a Leisure Management qualification.
They should have good interpersonal skills with the ability to work and interact with all levels.
A proven track record of sound financial, organizational and management skills and knowledge is desirable along with an excellent knowledge of sales processes and practices.
Their experience and knowledge of the leisure industry will bring commercial awareness and exceptional customer focus skills.
They should be creative and have the ability to influence others to achieve results.
Must be able to work flexibly to suit the needs of the business.
To apply, click 'apply now' to send your CV and covering letter to: Caroline Gillott - HR Administrator.
click here to apply
Experience:0 - 5 Years
salary is negotiable and depends upon the experience
UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization,Graduation Not Required PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
A star hotel needs hotel manager ,willing to work in night shifts,have knowledge of english,kannada and hindi, able to operate computer. Please revert back if suits with the requirements.
Keywords: hotel manager, operation manager.
Desired Candidate Profile
A star hotel needs hotel manager ,willing to work in night shifts,have knowledge of english,kannada and hindi ,able to operate computer. candidate should have good attitude .
T.A.P Hotels Pvt. Ltd have three hotels in bangalore. It Offers Comfort, Convenience, Excellent Location, Luxurious amenities, verdant and unpolluted surroundings, peace, privacy and value for money.
Company Name:T.A.P. Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
Contact No: 09886599906
Experience:5 - 9 Years
UG - BHM - Hotel Management PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required
• Forecast trends in occupancy, budget for room sales, average rate and other revenue.
• Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
• Assist the Front Office Manager to develop & implement the departmental annual plan, linking the objectives to the unit’s overall strategy.
• Drive Loyalty program and consistently meet and even exceed targets set in the hotel and the region.
• Manage the Guest History System and effectively use the guest profiles, OnQ etc.
• Ensure that all the operational standards set for all the equipments & processes are followed.
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing department in the area of promotions, special packages, corporate discounts, new accounts etc.
• Maintain regular contacts with corporate and individual customers, and build strong relationships
• Working night shifts will be required from time to time.
• Thorough knowledge of Accommodation Management, Revenue management concepts, distribution systems, OnQ, Micros and Check EAM.
Keywords: assistant front office manager, front office, front office manager
Desired Candidate Profile
• Hospitality/Travel/leisure industry management professional.
• Culturally aware and flexible.
• Excellent and fluent command of English, written & spoken.
• Computer literate.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Gurgaon New Delhi-NCR is a part of Hilton Worldwide which is the leading global hospitality company encompassing 3,750 hotels with over 600,000 rooms in 84 countries. The Company owns and manages a portfolio of brands including Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations.
The 184-rooms, DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon-New Delhi NCR is strategically located on the affluent Golf Course Road and will mark the hotel brand’s inaugural entry into the Gurgaon, National Capital Region. The Hotel presents a gamut of Food & Beverage offerings along with 24- Hr Food Store, Interactive South East Asian Restaurant, Lobby Bar & Lounge and Signature Moroccan outlet. The hotel has 900 sq mtrs of flexible meeting space with multiple function rooms and a fully equipped business centre with state-of-the-art audio visual equipments.
Our CARE culture is a strong and vibrant system of timeless values that inspire our service to our guests. We take immense pride in selecting, nurturing and recognising our team members. Whether you are a seasoned professional or just starting out in this very exciting industry, we would be delighted to welcome you to our family.
Company Name:DoubleTree by Hilton Gurgaon - New Delhi NCR
Search Asst FOM Jobs in Singapore
Ensure to handle all incoming enquiries efficiently and effectively and hence converting them into bookings and maximizing revenue
Ensure to handle enquiries promptly and efficiently with the overall objective of maximizing sales and room occupancy rates.
Ensure that reservations requests are answered promptly and politely and that complete details are recorded as per standard procedure.
Respond to guest queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure quest satisfaction.
To attend briefing & check the rate of the days set at the briefing.
To take proper handover from first shift regarding the arrivals & departures of the particular day.
To interact with the guest & making them informed about the hotel facilities & different outlets with their speciality in cuisines.
Responsible for ensuring that all reservation filing and correspondence is carried out daily.
Work with internal/external representatives from different functions for executing the reservations.
Provide effective support to the team to enable them to provide a range of effective and efficient services.
To check room status & availability of rooms for sale in a particular day.
To check expected arrivals & departures with their appropriate mail for the booking and blocking the particular room in system.
Co-ordinating with front desk for group reservatio
Perform all the duties that are common and any other duties assigned by the Manager
Hotel Management Graduates will be preferred.
Pleasing personality and good Communication Skills.
Prior experience in reservation or front office
Experience 1 - 3 Years
Industry Type Hotels/ Restaurants/Airlines/Travel
Role Reservations Exec.
Functional Area Travel, Ticketing, Airlines
Education UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization,BHM - Hotel Management
PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Compensation: Rupees 1,50,000 - 2,50,000
Location Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Keywords Reservation, Hotell Reservation, Hotel Sales
Contact Ms. Chetna Mahajan