Ibis Al Barsha is conveniently located in the new leisure and business districts of Dubai, just minutes from the Mall of Emirates. It offers 480 comfortable modern rooms and 4 F & B outlets.
Job Level Employee
Status Full Time
Level of Education:
Bachelor: - University
Job Description : Restaurant waiter job description Key duties/responsibilities of Restaurant waiter that includes: 1. Check personal identification to see if the customers are old enough to have an alcoholic drink; 2. Ask customers if they are enjoying the food and drink and offer additional service in case there is any
Front desk associates handle other tasks besides just meeting patrons when they come in the door. Most answer phone calls and take messages as well.
Occasionally, front desk associates will call customers to remind them of upcoming appointments. They also often take information from patrons, such as
Job Description :
To maintain reservations and allocate tables To welcome guests to the restaurant in an appropriately warm and courteous manner , To assist the guest in choosing the best dishes the menu.
INR 80,000 - 1,25,000 P.A
Food & Beverage
Job Description :Execution of National Marketing Calendar for all brands
Devising and executing LSMs for all restaurants
Devising and implementing PR strategies and Digital marketing.
Company website updation
Customer Loyalty Programme/CRM
Best in the industry
Job Description :
1. Supervises professional and technical staff performing development related services,
2. Support for Customer Service/Operations, maintenance and development of Engineering
3. Prepares and updates engineering procedures and guidelines;
4. Provides technical oversight and
Job Description: Manning the Reception, Handling tele-calls & Guests. To maintain all guest folios and have complete information about arrivals,reservations, occupancy.
Co-ordinate with Housekeeping & F&B. En-cash foreign exchange & accurate cash hand over.
INR 1,25,000 - 1,75,000 P.A. All inclusive
- Should be experienced for atleast 5 years in Travel Industry.
- Should have intensive knowledge of International Destinations
- Should know how to create, design and plan International Itineraries for clients.
- Should be capable of being in touch with suppliers to get the best possible deals for