Fort JADHAVGADH' (Built in 1710 by Pillaji Jadhavrao) is the first in a series of Heritage forts scheduled in Maharashtra and the Rest of India. Situated in the beautiful rolling hills located 22 km away from Pune on
• Adhere to brand standards & SOP’s of The Orchid
• Maintain all sales systems, such as sales records and reports, conference calendar, traces of history and potentials
• Develop sales objective & strategy for the assigned business portfolio that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
• Plan and carry out direct sales activities as per agreed budgets, sales volumes & values
• Maintain and develop existing and new customer’s database through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Consistently maintain and enhance client relationship
• Manage guest complaints and resolve concerns
• Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
• Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Accou…
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts signed an agreement with Faisal Bin Qassim Al-Thani & Sons Holding Company W.L.L to manage Shangri-La Hotel, Doha, as well as Traders Hotel, Doha. Both hotels are scheduled to open in 2013. The hotels will follow the introduction of their five sister properties in the region; Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai in July 2003, Traders Hotel, Dubai in July 2004, Shangri-La's Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa, Muscat in February 2006,
Grace Bay Resorts, the internationally acclaimed operator behind Grace Bay Club and The Veranda Resort, continues to expand its talent pool with the addition of John Vasatka as General Manager for the five-star, fully-inclusive Veranda Resort. With 28 years of international hospitality experience, Vasatka is well-suited to oversee all operations and guest services for the 168-room, 10-acre property, including eight private beachfront villas, Marin, the resort’s signature beachfront restaurant with second-floor Sky Lounge,
Halekulani Corporation, which owns and manages the world-renowned Halekulani and Waikiki Parc Hotels on Oahu has appointed Mr. Terry Hamada to the position of Director of Food and Beverage at Halekulani. Mr. Hamada will assume his new position as of February 1, 2012.
The Inn at Pocono Manor has named Susan Corrigan director of sales for the historic resort. The Inn, which opened in 1902, is the longest continuously operating resort in the Pocono Mountains and one of the oldest in North America. The announcement was made by Lisa Green,
She moves to the hotel from the Jebel Ali International Hotels where she spent over five years working for the corporate office. Amira held an Assistant Director of Marketing position, which enabled her to combine her twin passions for the hospitality industry and marketing communications.
With the number of Indian participants going down in this year's Food & Hotel Asia 2012 -- a leading exhibition of hospitality industry, its organiser Singapore Exhibition Services (SES) is hard selling the event to see more firms from the country to take part in future.
This year's edition of the biennial event will see a total of 22 Indian participants as compared to 27 in 2010.
Hyderabad-based TajGVK Hotels and Resorts Limited (THRL), formed through an alliance between city-based GVK group and Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL), is looking at opening hotels in Tier-II and Tier-III cities in Andhra Pradesh.
Germany-based GROHE, known for their sanitary fittings and water technology, has launched its first live centre in Hiranandani Complex in Powai, Mumbai. The centre will offer customers demonstrations of each of their products that are sold in over 400 outlets across India. This is the second live centre GROHE now operates in India, the first having opened in Bengaluru in 2009.
A new restaurant Sveda, which offers North Indian cuisine, has opened in Mumbai in the Sakinaka area of Andheri. The 140-cover restaurant is divided into three sections, which consists of an inside area of 55 covers, an outer section with 75 covers, and a private dining area called Flames for ten people.