Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach State South
Country: Thaïland Perched on the headland overlooking the crystal water of the Andaman Sea, Pullman Phuket Arcadia offers guests a tranquil and relaxing getaway with direct access to the beach. With sophisticated and See hotel description
Check in and checkout entries in the IDS;Taking care of guest requests;Reporting maintenance issues;Room service;Training the new joinees on room briefs and processes;Giving breakfast list to OTB in the morning and late evening and so on..
Salary:INR 1,00,000 - 1,25,000 P.A
Functional Area:Hotels, Restaurants Role Category:Front Office/ Customer Care Role:Front Office/ Guest Relations Executive/ Manager
Keyskills:Front Office, Guest Handling, reception, front desk, front office executive, guest relation, foe
Check - Ins, Check - Outs Handle Reservations Handling Guest Complaints Room Checking Collecting Guest Feedback Handling Calls Followup for BTC's Set wakeup calls Night audits Cash Handling Salary:INR Less Than 50,000 - 1,25,000 P.A
Functional Area:Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category:Front Office/ Customer Care Role:Front Office/ Guest Relations Executive/ Manager Keyskills:Guest Service, Front Office, reception
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) AND (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required) AND ( Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required) Please refer to the Job description above
Ginger Hotels Roots Corporation Limited (RCL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL). Incorporated on December 24, 2003, RCL operates the first-of-its-kind category of Smart Basics hotels across the country.
Contact Company:Ginger Hotels
Responsible for managing the day to day operations of Prego Italian restaurant and deli area in order to meet and exceed customers' needs and business requirements and whilst ensuring adherence to service standards. Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter Industry:Travel, Hotels, Restaurants, Airlines, Railways Functional Area:Hotels, Restaurants Role Category:Food & Beverage
Role:Restaurant Manager Keyskills:Restaurant Manager
* Inspect the rooms assigned and take responsibility to ensure the rooms are maintained up to the standards.
* Ensure guest rooms assigned are maintained as per the standards.
* To ensure that all rooms in the specified floor are serviced and cleaned daily.
* Establish and maintain seamless co-ordination & co-operation with all departments to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity, morale and guest service.
* Interact with guests of the hotel in an efficient and friendly manner.
* Ensure that the team has been trained for all safety provisions.
* Inform the Assistant HK Manager and Executive Housekeeper about any damage or theft.
* Supervise and coordinate pest control, schedules in rooms.
* Prepare requisitions for all stocks required for the floor i.e. amenities, linen, cleaning supplies and material. * Supervise daily super cleaning and periodical cleaning of rooms. Conduct briefing for Housekeeping attendants.
1. In the maintenance of proper hygiene in various kitchen /locker rooms/cafeteria 2. To ensure that all major equipment in the kitchen are kept at operational efficiency 3. To maintain china and silver of the hotel at the standard required 4. To ensure that all major equipment in the kitchen are kept at operational efficiency 5. To procedure new equipment according to the developments in the International market To ensure that effective , quick and pleasant service is rendered to the Guests and also ensure that warn cordial, congenial Guests Relations are maintained at all times To initiate programs on Guest Recognition, and to pet forth various incentives to achieve Guest recognition in various outlets To ensure coordination with the F&B controller
Lemon Tree Hotels’ Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, in Kerala, recently received the CNBC Awaaz Travel Award as the Best Budget Hotel this year. The sixth edition of the Awards was held in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir (J&K). The Awards recognise and honour stellar organisations and individuals who are championing, driving and supporting tourism in India.
Carslon Rezidor Hotel Group has opened the Radisson Blu Hotel, Nantes. The company’s youngest French flagship is housed in the former Court of Justice (Palais de Justice) – an elegant building that was constructed in 1851 and served as the Nantes Law Court until 2000. The First Class hotel’s design maintains many former features, and combines them with a contemporary style.
The Southern Interface and The Grand Finale of Archumen 1213 were hosted at The Capitol in Bengaluru on November 9, 2012. ROCA was the main sponsor of the event. The event was supported by The Indian Institute of Architects and National Association of Students of Architecture. The episodes in the East, North and West were already held previously in Kolkata,
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc has announced the signings of the 184-room Aloft Munich and the 165-room Aloft Stuttgart. Owned and developed by the Schörghuber Corporate Group, Aloft Munich and Aloft Stuttgart will mark the entrance of Starwood’s Aloft Hotels brand in Germany when they open in 2015. “Together with our long-time partner Schörghuber Corporate Group, we are excited to bring Aloft Hotels to Germany,”
NEWS| IHG and Duet India Hotels bring Holiday Inn Express to Ahmedabad to meet the growing demand for comfort and value
Launched today, Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad is set to meet the needs of today's savvy travellers. The first of the brand in India, the hotel defines smart travel by pairing comfort and convenience with proximity and price. Located in the heart of the commercial and shopping district, with easy access to the city center and airport, Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad offers the smart traveller an affordable alternative to full service hotels but without compromising on quality.
NEWS | Meliá Hotels International to open a new Innside by Meliá hotel in a historical building in Essen, Germany
Meliá Hotels International announced today the addition to its portfolio of a new hotel under the urban Innside Hotels brand in Germany. The Innside Essen, in the historic industrial city of Essen, just 26 kilometres from Dusseldorf, will further reinforce the Spanish company's strong commitment to growth in Germany. Essen is located in the heart of the industrial Ruhr region,
Real estate developer Royal Palms India plans to sell four of its hotels in the city and hopes to raise up to Rs 2,500 crore for further expansion and diversification into the agriculture sector, a top company official said today. "We will be cultivating high-paying crops, from grains to fruits organically. We are seriously looking at diversifying into the agriculture sector and have already bought around 300 acres in Pune. "Nearly 30 per cent of the funds raised from the sale will be employed for expanding this business," Joint Managing Director Dilawar Nensey told PTI here,