- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Direct operations of the facility, including short and long range strategic planning so that the spa operates cost effectively and efficiently
- Ensure the establishment and execution of all departmental goals
- Manage, train, and motivate all personnel reporting to this position
- Serve as a link between the hotel and the spa industry
- Meet with group meeting planners to show spa facility and programs as required
- Promote and sell customized spa programs to conference groups as required
- Tour prospective spa guests
- Provide and take responsibility for the professional delivery of all information on the telephone and in person to all potential spa guests
- Promote all hotel and spa packages and promotions
- Assist in the implementation of 12-month marketing plan.Identify new business and marketing opportunities
- Any other specific duties
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Business Administration) an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in management or supervisory position in a spa or related field an asset.
- Experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
- Experience/education or licensing in one of the spa disciplines such as fitness, massage or aesthetics a strong asset
- Desire to provide phenomenal Guest experiences
The 2012 India Hotel Payroll Cost Study© is a guide for hotel companies to understand how payroll cost and related revenues are interpreted across the hospitality sector in India.
The comprehensive report which includes responses from 228 hotels across 66 Indian cities, presents critical data related to payroll cost, with special emphasis on key revenue generating departments, which include Rooms and Food & Beverage (F&B) divisions.
For further information and to purchase a copy, please contact Anupama Jaiswal at firstname.lastname@example.org