The new Hyatt Place Gurgaon/Udyog Vihar is located just 20 minutes’ drive from Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport and offers 176 rooms, all featuring a 42-inch HDTVs and free Wi-Fi. Like all Hyatt Place hotels, the Gurgaon hotel will feature a range of guest-friendly facilities include a 24/7 café serving made-to-order dishes, plus a 24-hour fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool and free public computers with internet access and remote printing.
There is also more than 250m² of meeting space. “The opening of Hyatt Place Gurgaon/Udyog Vihar marks a significant milestone for the Hyatt Place brand as it continues to expand in India and around the world,” said Pablo Graf, Hyatt’s senior vice president of operations for Southwest Asia.
see more at http://gurgaonudyogvihar.place.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
- Gallery Hosts available 24/7
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and remote printing everywhere
- Free public computers with high-speed Internet access in the Gallery
- Complimentary hot Gallery Kitchen Breakfast™ offered daily during your stay, serving hot breakfast items, fresh fruits, oatmeal and plenty more to choose from\
- Complimentary 24-hour Stay Fit™ Gym with LCD Screen cardio equipment’s
- 24/7 Gallery Menu, offering fresh appetizing food options any time day or night
- 24/7 Gallery Market offers perfectly packed grab, n’ go items, from snacks and sandwiches to pastries and sweets.
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar offers specialty coffee and tea selections, and a variety of premium beers, wines and cocktails
- State of art audio visual equipment’s
- 2,270 sq. ft./ 210.89 sq. m, hi-tech meeting/function space
- Ample parking is area
- Odds & Ends offers a menu of must-have items for guests to buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Room numbers in Braille to assist visually impaired