Join hospitality professionals

Enter your email address:



Get all the latest job, news, views, ideas and more FREE!!

Moxy hotels set to open five new hotels across Europe in 2016

Marriott announced that it plans to open an additional five Moxy Hotels in key European cities in 2016, including Munich, Eschborn and Berlin in Germany, Oslo in Norway and Aberdeen in the UK.

Starwood's newest independent brand expands footprint in Europe

ribute Portfolio announced its indie arrival in France with the addition of two Parisian properties, Le Metropolitan and Le Dokhan’s, located close together in the 16th Arrondissement of Paris, the properties mark yet another entry into a coveted market for global travelers by the brand, further propelling its rapid expansion in the first year.

Hilton and IBM Pilot 'Connie,' the world's first Watson-enabled hotel concierge

AccorHotels opened 2 hotels every 3 days

2015 was a record year for AccorHotels, the world’s leading hotel operator with over 3,900 hotels and 510,000 rooms in 92 countries, last year, the Group opened 229 new hotels or a total of 36,172 rooms, at a rate of two hotels every three days.

Rezidor enters economy segment through acquisition of prizeotel

The Rezidor Hotel Group announced its entry to the economy segment through the acquisition of a 49% stake of prizeotel for a price of close to €15m and has secured further rights including the acquisition of the remaining 51% in 4 years from now.