Intercontinental Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) - is looking to hire waiters.
Friday, December 6, 2013
|Designation||Front Office Concierge, Receptionist and Supervisors - 3 Opening(s)|
Sheraton Park Hotel& Towers,
No 132, TTK Road,
ITC Limited Hotel Division
|Designation||Guest Relations Executive|
|Job Description|| 1. Ensuring maximum guest delight by creating Wows at every interaction with the guest.|
2. Anticipate guest needs and exceed the specific needs during their stay, in order to ensure repeat visits to the hotel.
3. Meet, greet and entertain guests to enhance guest satisfaction and solicit guest feedback on their stay in the hotel.
4. The incumbent will be responsible to co-ordinate with other departments to ensure smooth & effective running of operations and to ensure better performance.
5. Understand the standards of ITC and ensure the same are maintained.
Our idea of a Bed and Breakfast is largely borrowed from the West, where they serve as travellers’ inns, providing those on the road with a clean room in which to sleep, and a delicious, hearty breakfast before they’re on their way again.
Labels: New Hotels
At IHG, everyone has room to be themselves. That's what makes our hotels and offices the energetic, passionate and special places they are to work in.
1. Director of Sales - Corporate base in Pattaya
2. Sales Manager - Corporate base in Pattaya
3. Director of Revenue
4. Assistant Front Office Manager
5. Chef De Partie (Thai)
6. Chef De Partie (Banquet)
Ms. Darika Chaloeithoi, Director of Human Resources, Holiday Inn Pattaya
463/68 Pattaya Sai 1 Rd., Nongprue Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Direct Ph: +66 (0) 38 725555 Ext 3401
Candidates with proven track record in handling large events, MICE business and willing to relocate to Kolkata shall apply to email@example.com
Need a GM for our 300 rooms upscale property Pullman Gurgaon - you should have at least 3 years experience as GM of an upscale / luxury hotel with an international brand and have especially well developed competencies across sales, marketing, online distribution, trendy and modern F and B concepts etc.
France said there was a high prospect for French companies to invest in Bihar’s hospitality, education and power sectors after seeing the impressive growth of over 10% by Bihar.